Friday, November 11, 2005

RSS Stands for Really Simple Syndication

I have heard about RSS before but never bothered to learn about it. I heard all the hype of blog and ping but I never thought RSS is quite simple. I am a lazy person, if there are tools that can feed me while I wouldn't have to lift a finger, I would probably fork out all my money and buy it. The keyword here is 'feed'.

Let's move on to what I have to say about RSS. If you are interested to read about RSS, the best place to read in at Wikipedia. I don't want to waste time here. Apparently, I found out that even people who have blogs don't really know what RSS is. I happen started to learn about it last week. So I'll record everything that I've learned in this blog. Hopefully, anyone who happen to read this blog would benefit something from my RSS exploration.

I've posted a few posts on my personal blog about RSS. You can check it out by clicking on the listed link below:

RSS?What The Hell Is That??

RSS?What The Hell Is That??(Part 2)

If you are lazy but really wanted to learn about RSS and how to utilize it for your blog reading convenient. Then I suggest you first get an account for Google Reader (I personally use this eventhough there are lots of experience RSS user don't really like this tool) and learn how to use it by watching this free flash video tutorial on How To Use Google Reader.

I'll write again on my next RSS exploration adventure..

No comments: